Important Information:
1. I will be collecting communication folders tomorrow (Wednesday, 10/18).
2. Tomorrow is a half day (due to conferences). Students will eat lunch and have recess from 11:05-11:45am. Students will be dismissed tomorrow at 12:45pm.
3. Conferences start tomorrow (1:00pm-5:50pm)
4. No School Thursday (10/19) or Friday (10/20). Conferences will be held both days (Thursday: 12:00pm - 7:30pm) and (Friday: 8:00am - 11:50am).
5. Please look at your schedule to see if you can join us for the Dec. 14th field trip! We cannot go unless we have one adult for every two students. I will have a sign up sheet at conferences.
6. We now have a lead Halloween party volunteer (Thank you, Shelly). If you can help with the party, please email me and I will send your info on to Ms. Shelly for more direction/details.
Our party will be Tuesday, 10/31 from 12:50-1:50pm. The Halloween parade will be from 2:00-2:30ish. You are free to take your child after the parade, please just let me know (and sign them out at the office).
