Happy Friday!
Today we enjoyed P.E., music, and library checkout. The kinders also got to go upstairs for fourth grade buddies. During buddies, the students worked together to create a melted snowman. :) Lastly, we had a little bit of time to do our message and calendar time. Fridays always seem to fly by!
A big thank you to all our brave volunteers who joined us on our field trip yesterday! It truly could not have gone better. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your positive comments, smiling faces, and willingness to go with the flow!
Important Information:
1. Homework folders were collected today (12-9).
2. Take Home Books are due on Monday (12-12).
3. We have been working hard on our sight words during reading groups; however, the students need even more practice. Below is a list of the words we've introduced so far. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO PRACTICE READING AND WRITING THESE WORDS!
|
I
|
of
|
|
can
|
in
|
|
we
|
that
|
|
the
|
it
|
|
like
|
on
|
|
a
|
|
|
see
|
|
|
go
|
|
|
to
|