Friday, May 31, 2019

Friday News

Attached to the current email is the snacknic letter and map of the ticket to first grade tunnels. Younger siblings are welcome to attend. To ensure safety for all, please make sure younger siblings are holding your hand while kinders are running down the tunnel.
I sent home the hard copy of the snack-nic letter today. Please fill out the bottom portion and return it to me as soon as possible (if you've already returned the bottom portion, I still sent the letter so you'd have the information). 


Important Information:
1. Communication Folders will come home on Monday!

2. This was the last week of reading groups. Thanks so much to my amazing parent helpers who came to help us. I also want to thank the parent helpers who came for Art-a-Baloo, and exchanged take home books and communication folders. We could not have done it without you!

3. Just a loving reminder that Silverwood tickets, report cards, and memory books will be sent home on the last day of school.