I can't believe tomorrow is our last day! I just wanted to send you an outline of the day so you know what to expect. :)
The kinders will line up as they always do and we'll start our day exactly the same. Then, after doing a few fun activities together, we will go down to the gym for our all school assembly/slideshow. Once the slideshow is over, we will have a recess and then I'll pass out memory books.
Please note: I will put your child's report card, as well as a summer practice packet in the back of their memory book. Once memory books are passed out, we will head outside to meet all of you for our snacknic. The snacknic/ticket to first grade info is attached to my last email, if needed.
While you're snacking with your child, please feel free to look at the memory books together. It's SO fun to look at their growth over the year (both academic and physical).
Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your child with me! I don't think I can quite express how grateful I am that I was their teacher. I've learned from them, laughed with them, listened to them, and consider them so incredibly special. Parents, you're blessed! You have amazing children and I cannot wait to see where life takes them!
Blessings, Mrs. Snider
