We had a wonderful day together!
A few highlights were:
1. All the hugs and excited smiles - "Mrs. Snider, it ALMOST Christmas!"
2. Our Christmas movie - Curious George Christmas
3. The Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery presentation/assembly. Thank you for sending in all the wonderful board books! It was absolutely incredible to see everything donated by our PV families to help support such a wonderful organization! In honor of your child and our class, I've donated money in their name to the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery. If you'd like to donate as well or learn more about it, please visit their webpage. It truly is incredible!
4. Thank you SO, SO much for your thoughtful gifts! I feel very loved! You are all amazing!
I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your child with me. I consider myself blessed beyond words to be their teacher. Your children are such gifts to me! I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter, joy, cozy days, and a lot of love.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Love, The Sniders
ps. We moved into our new house yesterday and, although it's extremely messy/crazy, we are loving it!
Important Information:
1. Magic Five reports were sent home today! Please let me know if you have any questions!
2. I collected communication folders and will send them home again on 1/2/18!
3. Winter Break starts tomorrow and goes until 1/1/18! School resumes on 1/2/18.
4. Take Home Books were sent home today!
