Wow! I'm tired! :)
I think your kiddos are going to sleep great tonight!
I cannot tell you how impressed I am with every kindergarten student that ran today! Every kiddo gave 110% and earned a lot of money for their school. Thanks to the families that came and cheered on the kiddos, too! They loved it!
Every students was given a collection envelope today.
Please be sure all monies are collected and returned to the school before Thursday, May 26th.
Important Information:
1. Homework folders will be coming home on Monday, May 23rd.
2. Take Home Books are due Monday, May 23rd.
3. Our
class pals are still coming home; however, because we're crunched for
time...they need to be returned the next day (if possible). Please help
your child remember to return them so other kiddos can have a turn. I
apologize for the rush!
4. APEX collection envelopes are due Thursday, May 26th.
5. Four entomologist will be visiting our classroom on Monday from WSU. We are SO excited to have them!
6. No school on Monday, May 30th (Memorial Day).
7. Science Fest will be held at PV on June 2nd from 6-7pm.
8. Our End of
Kindergarten Spring Concert will be June 13th at 6:30pm. Please feel
free to invite all your family and friends! Please note that students
need to arrive at 6:15pm. Please do not arrive earlier, as there will be no one to monitor them.

