I had a substitute all day while I did reading assessments with the kiddos. Everyone did very well and I am so proud of how hard they worked.
Important Information:
1. Homework folders came home today (1-25).
2. Take Home Books were exchanged today (1-25).
3. Our
Valentine's Day party will be on Friday, February 12th. Both AM and PM classes have lead party moms. Please let me know if you'd like to help with the party and I will pass your info on to our party moms! More information and class
lists will be coming home soon.
4. RAZ Kids and IXL are on line for all kiddos to access. Please remember, the programs do not replace our HW packet.
5. The 100th Day of school is February 19th. We will have a little celebration and some fun 100th Day activities.
6. Grandparents Day is March 18th from 8:15-9:00am for both AM and PM kinders!
