Hi and thank you for checking the blog already! :)
If you haven't yet done so, please email me your name, child's name, and best contact phone number. This way I'm sure to get you on the email list!
If you haven't yet done so, please email me your name, child's name, and best contact phone number. This way I'm sure to get you on the email list!
Below is the information I said I'd post regarding transportation.
All parents currently registered for mid-day bus transportation should have been contacted already. Because of the bell schedule changes, we do not have the morning and afternoon routes finalized. Parents are welcome to look on-line next week for the information.
To find your bus information:
-Go to mead354.org
-Click on Our District
-Click on Transportation Info
-Click on Where's My Bus Stop
-You will then be prompted to enter your address and school.
You can also click the link below to go directly to the transportation page.
Transportation Phone Number: 465-6107
We are unsure what our library time will look like this year. As soon as bargaining is complete, I will update the blog with any changes to our schedule.
Lastly, please be sure to fill out all the forms in your Open House folder (on the right hand side) and return them to me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for the time you'll be dedicating to our class! I truly feel blessed to have your kiddo in my class! This is going to be a great year!
Happy Trails!

